Saturday, September 15, 2018

2018 Updated Version Of Amazon AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam



Amazon AWS Solution Architect Associate

The new AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Released February 2018) exam validates knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies. We recommend candidates have at least one year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable and distributed systems on AWS before taking the exam.


This Exam Covers:

  • Designing resilient architectures
  • Defining performant architectures
  • Specifying secure applications and architectures
  • Designing cost-optimized architectures
  • Defining operationally excellent architectures

Prerequisites

We Recommend that attendees of this Course have the Following Prerequisites:

  • AWS Technical Essentials
  • Working knowledge of distributed systems
  • Familiarity with general networking concepts
  • Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
  • Familiarity with cloud computing concepts


2 comments:

  1. I have met many students who have successfully certified in IT with the help of Amazon SAA-C01 dumps PDF. I also aced my certification with distinctive grades and I enjoyed my reading period. I liked the style of presentation. Amazon SAA-C01 questions and answers were amazingly well defined and informative. I strongly recommend all IT candidates to go for this dumps material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certification is very important to me! It is the only way to have a professional opportunity for me! Thanks for the SAA-C01 questions from Amazon! I will do my best on the exam.

    https://www.dumpsowner.com/amazon/saa-c01-exam-dumps.html

    ReplyDelete